13 hours ago

Deb's Poodle Inn

This is so sad 😞 but something to think about....It is with the heaviest of hearts I write this post. Angel AKA Daisy passed away on the 8th of June 2019, she was just over six months old. She died after ingesting rope, that rope was part of a dog toy. Everyone in the Polishdream family is devastated especially her mum. Vets operated on her Friday afternoon trying to remove the rope from multiple organs. I hate rope toys for this reason. Please do not give your babies rope toys or even toys that have a rope inner. No toy is indestructible to a Bernese I don’t care what anyone says! If you want to give your baby a toy make sure it is a hard toy or if it has to be a soft toy do not leave it with them unsupervised. Please let’s not let this very special girl’s life be in vain, learn a very important lesson. I never want to hear of this type of loss of life again. RIP my beautiful girl Angel 17/11/2018 to 8/06/2019. ... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

5 days ago

Deb's Poodle Inn

Wishing all the “Fur Dads” a wonderful Father’s Day this weekend...Fur Dads....Feel free to post picture with your “fur kid” ... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

1 week ago

Deb's Poodle Inn
View on Facebook

1 week ago

Deb's Poodle Inn

7 weeks old.... ... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook

2 weeks ago

Deb's Poodle Inn

A dog is a man's best friend...…. ... See MoreSee Less

View on Facebook